How McTimoney-Corley can help you
The Association of McTimoney-Corley Skeletal Therapists is a non-profit association and all our practitioners are responsible for their own practice and client records.
Based on the McTimoney method which was refined by Hugh Corley, the McTimoney-Corley treatment is extremely gentle and effective for people and animals. Further refinements have been made by Shelagh James-Hudson (animals) and Bobbie Nicholson (people).
The Association of McTimoney-Corley Skeletal Therapists has registered members who practise in most regions of the United Kingdom, Southern Ireland, France, New Zealand and the Far East, treating both people and animals. Testimonials have shown that this method, for skeletal and other related problems, has been found to be highly effective and to have significant and long lasting benefits.
Membership of The Association of McTimoney-Corley Skeletal Therapists consists of some practitioners who treat people, some who treat animals and some who treat both people and animals.
- With the exception of a few GCC registered chiropractors, the animal trained members of this association practise McTimoney-Corley Animal Manipulation
- The General Chiropractic Council (GCC), under current legislation, regulates the chiropractic treatment of people
- Only practitioners who have been trained at a GCC-recognised chiropractic college can be registered with the GCC and can therefore legally call themselves chiropractors
- Some of these GCC regulated practitioners have been trained to treat animals as well as people and can therefore call themselves Animal Chiropractors if they so wish
- As the GCC is only concerned with human treatment, McTimoney-Corley practitioners trained to only treat animals cannot be listed on the GCC register as Animal Chiropractors
- The use of the term McTimoney-Corley to describe the way our members treat animals DOES NOT imply that our animal practitioners are chiropractors
Use the form on the right to find a practitioner near you.